Types of Grosvenor Roulette
The company offers five types of the game:
- Roulette. It features 37 position wheel with 18 red and 18 black and one green. This European version uses the La Partage rule and allows multiple bets for every spin. It follows the standard Grosvenor casino roulette rules.
- Classic. It’s a Player’s Suite Roulette with incredibly great outcomes. For first-time players, the layout seems crisp and clean. It provides advanced betting options for hard-core players.
- European. It’s the standard of this game. The game’s RTP would be 97 %. If the La Partage rule isn’t implemented, the game’s RTP changes to 97.3 %.
- Roulette Advanced. This type is ideal if you’ve been playing online for a while now. It provides several features, such as Billboard, racetrack and special bets. All of them offer an extra challenge to players.
- Live. This option has seven sub-categories:
- Live Grosvenor Roulette. The Grosvenor casino roulette minimum bet you can make is £0.50, and the maximum is £100,000.
- Live Immersive Roulette. The maximum bet here is £50,000.
- Live London. It allows you to experience the excitement of being in a live casino with a maximum bet of £75,000.
- Live Double Ball. It’s the latest option at Grosvenor with a maximum wager of £20,000.
- Live HD. It offers the best experience of the real-time game in full high-definition quality. The game features slow-motion replays. The maximum bet here is £20,000.
- Live VIP. In here, you’ll sit at the virtual VIP table to get a full real-time experience while playing. The maximum bet in this option is £100,000.
- Live French. If you enjoy the French version, then here’s your chance to play it live with a maximum bet of £100,000.
All of these versions have dedicated Australia dealers who are up for 24 hours per day. The tablet limits here are the same as all 55 casinos of Grosvenor have. And if you’re tired of playing through your desktop, you can download its app for iPad.
Deposit Options & Promotions
For making a deposit, you can get different bonuses. The preferred payment options would include PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, and Paysafecard. The company offers different promotions.
- One of these rewards is the Welcome Bonus, which lets you get £20 when you make the first deposit. If you don’t want to make a deposit, however, you can still avail of its welcome bonus of £20 with no deposit requirement. To get it, you need to be a member of one of its 56 Australia-based casinos.
- If you’re a member of a Grosvenor Casino Club, you can get £20 when you make a £5 bet at Grosvenor Sport. Other promotions would vary every month.
Grosvenor Roulette is one of the featured games of this online casino site. It’s available in different categories. What’s great about this trusted brand from the Australia is that you only need a small amount of money to start playing for real cash on this game, poker, and other options.